The MacEwan University Accounting Club (MUAC) was established in 2011 to engage students through education and opportunity. MUAC exists to help students discover the benefits and opportunities provided by a career in accounting. We do so through informative information sessions, networking opportunities, and accounting related charitable programs, with the ultimate goal to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of why accounting is a value creating career path.
“ To network, empower, and educate”
To become the club on campus that all accounting students know they can come to for advice, support, opportunity, and a chance to better themselves.
- Whole leadership. The ability to lead, make a difference and deliver results
- Integrity. Having an outstanding reputation among all of our stakeholders
- Commitment. Supporting each other within the club to grow and become better students, professionals and people
- Diversity. Working with people from different backgrounds and thinking styles to ensure creativity and originality are always present
- Excellence. Doing our best in all tasks we engage in and never giving up in the face of constant change